The 1st Cavalry Regiment is a realism unit based on tactics and teamwork and projecting tactics and showing dedicated teamwork in a server is the 1st Cavs daily job. The 1st Cav is a proud and respectful realism unit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SeX Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeX

PostSubject: SeX Application   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Real Name (First and Last): Alex Ferrell
Birthdate: 19890812
Have a Working Mic: Yes
Xfire ID:
Steam Name: GenZeks
How did you hear about us: Playing in the 64 man Dynasty Server with Blackhawk.
Battlefield Vietnam Experince: Zero
BattleGrounds 2 Experince: Abundant, major range fighter, prodigy melee fighter.
Game Applying For: BattleGround2
Realism Experience: None, but I consider my actual experiance in the military experiance enough.
How much time daily can you dedicate: Up to 16 solid hours, since I tote my laptop on base.
Are you ready to dedicate your gameing career for the unit? Hellz to the yeah.
Who Recruited you: Blackhawk
Why Should we choose you: I have led an effective career in the United States army and am on track to my commission through leadership classes and the like to obtain my Butterbar (O-1: Second Lieutenant) in the year 2011. I feel I have proved myself enough and been respectful enough in game with enough of the group to already show my higher dedication and commitment, that and I see plenty of leadership opportunities within the group, which drew my attention.

Oath: Once filling out this application I have promised to uphold the chain of command and maintain respect to all of my fellow soldiers. I will accomplish each mission with the fullest of my ability and will leave no man behind. Disobeying orders is a foreign act to me. I have sighned my life to the unit and will remain loyal until discharged or dead. "Woot."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SeX Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1