1st Cavalry Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 1st Cavalry Regiment is a realism unit based on tactics and teamwork and projecting tactics and showing dedicated teamwork in a server is the 1st Cavs daily job. The 1st Cav is a proud and respectful realism unit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SmilyGreen420 App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R34per88

SmilyGreen420 App Empty
PostSubject: SmilyGreen420 App   SmilyGreen420 App EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:04 am

Birthdate: 04/11/1988
Have a Working Mic: YES
Xfire ID:NONE
Steam Name:R34per88
How did you hear about us:BlackHawk
Battlefield Vietnam Experince:Been playing since it came out
BattleGrounds 2 Experince: im a Beast
Game Applying For:BFV,BG2
Realism Experience:played bf1942 cs
How much time daily can you dedicate: 24/7
Are you ready to dedicate your gameing career for the unit? Hell Yeah!!!!!
Who Recruited you:BlackHawk
Why Should we choose you: Cause i got the experience,i been in cal clans so i know how to listen, i know how to scrim,I know strats an i make strats, Plus i smoke weed Very Happy
Oath: Once filling out this application I have promised to uphold the chain of command and maintain respect to all of my fellow soldiers. I will accomplish each mission with the fullest of my ability and will leave no man behind. Disobeying orders is a foreign act to me. I have sighned my life to the unit and will remain loyal until discharged or dead.
Back to top Go down

SmilyGreen420 App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1st Cavalry Regiment :: Recruitment Headquarters :: 1st Cavalrys Regiment Recruiters Office-
Jump to: